"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places." Isaiah 32:18

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Some Day....

My birthday is just before Christmas.....two days before, in fact.   Joel and I saw a pic on the front cover of a do-it-yourself magazine at Lowe's and he said he'd build "that arbor over the swing" for my birthday.   So, we picked up the monstrously heavy 6"X6" posts and other wood, screws, and hardware to build "the arbor over the swing".

It's August!   Just sayin'.......it's August!   And my arbor is still not up.  Oh, my guys finally dug the holes and installed the heavy 6"X6" posts, but that is as far as they have gotten.   So, some day, perhaps before my next birthday, my swing will be up off the ground and the plants I bought to climb the arbor can go in the ground.

Some day......hey!   A girl can dream, can't she?
Deb