"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places." Isaiah 32:18

Monday, August 20, 2012

Rainbows


A couple of weeks ago, I stepped outside to walk Joel to the car as he went off to work and when I looked up in the sky this double rainbow was right there in front of us!   I hurried back inside to get my camera before it went away and I managed to click off a few shots.   Have you ever seen a double rainbow?   I haven't!  


These shots were taken looking west over the Gulf after an early morning shower while the sun was rising behind my back.    How pretty!   My friend, Barb, told me that she has seen an upside down rainbow!   I've never heard of such a thing but would love to see one.  Now, the scientific side of me is trying to figure out how that occurs.......ouch!   It's too early on a Monday morning to do that without cappuccino....giggle....

Debbie