"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places." Isaiah 32:18

Friday, August 31, 2012

Goodies

Some days you just have to bake.      There.      I said it.      Yum!


Boston Cream Pie is one of my very favorites.   Lite, moist flavorful cake.  Smooth, cool, creamy filling.   And luscious chocolate ganache dripping down the sides.  What's not to like?   I think I could eat the whole thing!


And then there are the cakey blueberry scones with lemon glaze.    I tried scone recipes for several years until I came across the one that was a real winner.  These are so moist and every bite has a berry in it.  And the lemon glaze is the perfect topping.   Makes me want a cup of tea just looking at them.


But you know, don't you, that I have a cappuccino instead. 
Debbie