"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places." Isaiah 32:18

Monday, August 27, 2012

Seashell Planter

 I don't know if I showed you this before, but sometimes a good idea bears repeating.   A couple years ago I decided to encrust old clay pots with seashells.   What a fun project this is!    Because we get the late afternoon sun on our front porch, plants tend to dry out there really fast.   That's when I got the idea to put succulents in the pot, then it doesn't matter if I forget to water them.


Not too bad for my first attempt, wouldn't you say?   I used tile mastic to apply the shells to the pot.  Just remember to let it dry for a long time before using it.....say a week.   Yup, I got excited to use mine and planted it too soon.   Don't be like me, be patient.   LOL

What's next?
Debbie