"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places." Isaiah 32:18

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Puppy Antics

Hmmmmmm, this is what I encountered as I walked out to the dining room..........and Winston had nothing to do with it.    He just happened to be standing there observing.   Besides, he's too dignified to get caught pulling such a childish prank!  

 It's the adorable, fluffy puppy who was the culprit.   I could tell because she had "melted" toilet paper all around her mouth.   And she was still chewing on some over by the door where she had dragged the tail of the T.P.

 Molly had pulled an entire roll of toilet paper around the house.  She had a really great time and we all got a good laugh from her latest trick.    Guess I'll have to leave the door to the bathroom closed for a while.   She sure has brought a lot of life to our once-quiet household.

Can't wait to see what she does next,
Debbie