"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places." Isaiah 32:18

Monday, September 17, 2012

In the Dog House

Yeah, I'm in the dog house.    I'm still not sure why she's so mad at me.  You know, the lady that feeds me and takes me outside and plays with me.   One minute I was playing with my toys and before I knew it, she had put me in my play pen.  

Alone......just a dog and her chew stick.   Sad, isn't it?   Alright......so, I may have peed a little on the floor.......again........in 3 places..........     What?    Don't blame me!   She's the one that was busy making some new soup recipe for that big guy that rubs my belly.   Talk about bellies!    But I guess that's a subject for another day.

She made some kind of corn potato chowder......and said something about watching football.   Again!   What's the big deal with football anyway?   I guess she got over it because she picked me up and let me lay down on the couch with her while she talked about some guys named Roethlisberger and Tebow.   Don't know what that was all about.

Anyway, it was pretty cozy up there so I fell asleep.    Not a bad day for a girl like me.   Wonder what trouble, er, um, fun I can get into tomorrow?

Fluffy ball of lovin',
Molly
(Debbie helped me type this, a little)