"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places." Isaiah 32:18

Monday, September 24, 2012

Down Time

We haven't been to the river for months and we recently ran up there to pick up some of my sewing room furniture for my studio here at home.   But that was just a one day trip up and back so there was nothing relaxing about that!    While we were up there we discovered that a mouse had taken over.....and I mean he had really taken over the joint!   So, we went up there this weekend and began the not-so-fun task of reclaiming our cabin.

Everything had to be scrubbed, as good 'ole Mickey had left a trail behind him in every drawer and cupboard.   Now, at least, the cabin has had a good fall cleaning and we think he is gone for good.    Whew!    Don't want to have to clean up after a mouse like that again.  Yuk!  

We did get to relax for a little while, emphasizing the word "little", because we took Molly along for her first sleepover at the river.    She actually did really well and I think she'll be a good companion for me when I go up there without Joel.   Here she is napping on the cozy rug in the living room.    She looks pretty relaxed, wouldn't you say?





Yawn, now if only I could take a little nap, too!    Someday, maybe,
Debbie