"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places." Isaiah 32:18

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Breakfast of Champions

Oops!   Wrong breakfast..................just kidding.  White Russians are for much later.....
 
 
Yum!  Now this is the breakfast of champions.   Some protein from the scrambled eggs, a couple slices of crispy (the only way to eat bacon!  Just sayin') bacon, and blueberries on top of homemade gluten free waffles with a few drops of real maple syrup.  

 
I recently found out I am gluten intolerant and so I bought a few cookbooks and ordered new flours that I can digest like brown rice flour, sorghum flour and potato starch.   Mixed up a batch of gluten free flour mix and used my old recipes.  Voila`!  It worked.   Yippee!  
 
So what do you eat for your breakfast of champions?
Debbie