"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places." Isaiah 32:18

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Bedtime

Every summer my two oldest grandkids and I head for our "tin can cabin" on the St. John's River for 4 days of Grammy camp.   It's a time for us to enjoy each other without parents, rules (ok, there are some rules), or other interferences.   We usually bake something special one day, make homemade pizza another, craft our brains out, swim in the pool, ride bikes and drive the golf cart as fast as it can go.   (I have more grey hairs to prove it!)

But the best part of the whole week for me is when we all snuggle in my bed.   Sydney has her Barbie's, Jackson is watching endless cartoons, and I'm hand quilting.   We giggle and just talk about whatever pops into their heads.   Great blessings..............hope they haven't outgrown this stage by next year when we have Grammy camp again.

Just call me Grammy,
Debbie