"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places." Isaiah 32:18

Monday, September 19, 2011

D's "E. A.", Part Eight (Seriously?)

Ok, so I still have a few more pics to share with you from after the wedding.  Here are Drew and Laura inside the house just moments after becoming man and wife.
And I actually got ONE picture with Lynn when we both had makeup on and were dressed in something other than "work" clothes.  Ha!   You know what I mean.....it was a bussssssy week!
This is a much clearer shot of the cross and heart symbol on the runner.
Now the wedding party can cut loose.......that is, after posing for the photographers pictures.


Of course I had to include one last shot of Drew and Laura dancing their first dance.   I pray they happily dance together for a lifetime. 
All the best to both of you,
Love,
Debbie