"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places." Isaiah 32:18

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Whirlwind

Oh, man!   Our week started off pretty busy.   I've been saving things for when Jeremy would move out into his own apartment.    And when Madalen closed up her house, I added a lot of her things to the bins.   Yesterday I brought all the bins into the house and ran all the dishes, etc. thru the dishwasher so I could pack them for the trip west.   Then I made a list of things I thought Jeremy might need to set up basic housekeeping and scrounged most of those items from duplicates I already had here in our house.

Joel and I made a quick trip out last night and picked up a couple of things to check off my list and I finished packing them this morning.    Sunday after the party, Joel and Jeremy picked up a chair-and-a-half and a coffee table from Jarrad.  Guess that'll be his living room for now!    While they were there, Jarrad gave Jeremy all his cold weather gear from when Jarrad lived in Colorado.   That should help!   All those clothes had to be washed and I got that done yesterday as well.

Now Jeremy has to finish organizing his bedroom so we can start packing all his clothes and his desk and important papers.  I hope I reserved a big enough truck!   The stack of boxes is growing.   Of course, kitchen stuff is always a huge pile, and once his clothes are packed, there shouldn't be much more to add to the pile........I hope!
Three days and counting,
Debbie