"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places." Isaiah 32:18

Monday, October 29, 2012

Happy Fall, Y'all

Since Hurricane Sandy and a low jet stream has brought us lots of wind and cooler temperatures it feels much more like fall.   Instead of high  80's with humidity, it is in the low 60's with no humidity and lots of wind.   Yeah!   I finally have all my windows open.

I decided to send a little surprise to Jeremy and our nephew, Tyler, who is in his first semester away at Moravian College.  These guys love to snack so I bought a container for each of them and filled them with the following mix:  square pretzels, mini Reese's pieces, kettle corn, Cheese Its, honey roasted peanuts, and cashews.  Yum!  Then I topped them both off with a label and a note and sent them cross country.  

Hope they enjoy their surprise.   When they've finished eating their snacks they can use the container to hold chips, or in Jeremy's case, rice or pasta.

More shipments to come,
Debbie