"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places." Isaiah 32:18

Thursday, October 4, 2012

"C" Wednesday

Ummmmm........you'd have to read my other blog, www.pinkfloridathreads.blogspot.com , for this to make sense.   On Monday I posted there that I had sewed in my jammies all day, proclaiming the day Pajama Monday.    Well, I am proclaiming Wednesday, Colonoscopy Wednesday.   Yeah, not nearly as fun as Pajama Monday, but still pretty important.

If you're over 50, you oughta have one..........a colonoscopy, that is.   Every 5 years.    Yup!    The prep is most definitely not fun, but colon cancer is a lot less fun, and it's detectable, and can be taken care of if it's caught early.

So, why not have your own Colonoscopy Wednesday?   It might just save your life.

Just sayin',
Debbie