"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places." Isaiah 32:18

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas


It's hard to believe, but it's Christmas Eve already! Hopefully, you are finished with your Christmas shopping, baked your last batch of cookies, and picked up Aunt Edna from the airport. Now is the time to soak up the ambiance that is Christmas, sit down with a warm cup of tea (or cappuccino if you're at my house) and watch the twinkling lights on the tree as Christmas music plays in the backgound. And, let's please remember what Christmas is really all about, celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ who came into this world to save us all from our sins.

It is with a heart of gratitude that I would like to thank all of you for your support while I was getting Pink Florida Threads up and running. These last 3 months have been exciting, humbling, tiring, and packed full of the most incredible moments and people.......you! Thank you for sharing it all with me. I can hardly wait to see what 2009 will bring!

I have been so blessed this year, and one of those many blessings is a recent article written about P.F.T. in the St. Pete Times. For those of you from out of town, or if you just missed it, here's the link so you can read the original article:
www.tampabay.com/news/business/article936142.ece

I would like to wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year in 2009. Here's clinking my cappuccino cup to yours and drinking to your health and happiness.

Watch for our first ever class schedule coming in January,
Debbie