"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places." Isaiah 32:18

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Oh, what a night...



Yup! Last night was the Belleair Stroll and it was a fun couple of hours. I'd like to say a huge thank you to my friends that came to help serve punch and put out the homemade goodies, and brag on me to all the customers old and new. Teresa was a great help writing up sales and telling people what we are all about at P.F.T. Then, my sweet friends Carolyn and Melissa came and Melissa surprised me with our Treasure Island friend, Margie. It was more like a party than work! Carolyn brought her punch bowl for us to use, and Melissa provided the tablecloths....remember, all my stuff is still hidden deep inside the storage unit from our move out of the big house.

And,to put the icing on the cake, a lovely woman named Chris from the St. Pete Times came to interview me at 4PM just before the evening got started. I'll let you know when the article is due to appear in the Times. God just keeps blessing me in ways I never dreamed of to promote this little adventure of mine. Come on back and stay tuned for the next installment of Pink Florida Threads.

Deb