"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places." Isaiah 32:18

Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's almost Christmas











Can you believe it? Christmas is only 11 days away and my husband and I just started our shopping last night. Opening a new business has most definitely altered my "free" time, so, I'm running a bit late this year.

Even though I'm crazy busy, I still love preparing for the holidays.....starting in late fall leading into Thanksgiving and then celebrating Christmas. One of the things I enjoy the most is staging our home with little touches that make me smile when I see them, and that show my family they are special to me.

In the shop is a wall where you'll see some of those seasonal changes displayed. I don't know why, but over the years I've developed my own vocabulary(didn't you notice all the bra purses have names?). When I was arranging the pillowcases and kitchen towels for the display, the name "Changies" came to me. Ok, not exactly a brilliant name, but it's descriptive, isn't it? So, come back each month to view the Changies for that month accompanied by some of my photography taken while traveling. Today I've included pics of the November and December Changies for you.

I pray you are just as excited as I am to celebrate this season of hope, joy, and love with those in your life. And, speaking of being excited, click on the link below to read the article written about P.F.T. in today's St. Pete Times. We are just so blessed!

'Tis the Season,
Debbie