"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places." Isaiah 32:18

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Aren't these cute?



There just aren't enough hours in the day for me to sew and produce an overflow of goodies to stock the shop, so, I called on some of my very talented friends to help me. These adorable little containers are made by my friend, Teresa, who not only sews like a whiz, but creates the prettiest things in paper.

We're calling these little gems gift card holders, and they have a bit of velcro which holds the flap in place after inserting the gift card inside. It's almost like a little purse....and you know how much I love purses! They've become so popular that Teresa has to keep resupplying the tree.
Thanks,Teresa. I believe you're a hit! Now, aren't they a lot cuter than using a plain old envelope for your gift card?