"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places." Isaiah 32:18

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy 21st Birthday, Jeremy!

We decided to do something different for Jeremy's birthday this year. So, I woke him up early, sang a goofy birthday song to him and asked him to get dressed so he could "see something" outside. Of course there were a few groans and questions, but he let me lead him out the front door and down the driveway. Hope he wasn't expecting a new car!!!




And this is what he saw when he removed the scarf from his eyes......a flock of crows. Imagine that? They flew in on this cold front during this windy day just to wish him a happy birthday!


Ok, I can finally officially say to him, "I got'cha!" He 's a tough one to fool....

We both got a good giggle from this one.

Then it was time to make him his favorite breakfast, chocolate chip pancakes and yummy crispy bacon. Coffee, anyone?

Just call me....

One satisfied mama,

Deb