"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places." Isaiah 32:18

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Kitchen

So, I've been a little busy lately and finally got our tree decorated a couple of days ago. This morning I decided to get a jump start on the day and got up early, put on Christmas music, lit the balsam candle and fired up the cappuccino machine. When I put my Christmas mug down, it looked so pretty I had to grab the camera and click off a few shots to remember the season before it's gone.

My sweet and very thoughtful friend, Bonnie, knew how busy I was taking care of Joel's mom this year and she baked these yummy cookies for us. (I LOVE the coconut- cherry- chocolate chip ones, Bonnie....would you share the recipe?) Well I'm heading out the door to do something fun today instead of work.....I'm having lunch with Teresa to celebrate Christmas early and then I'll try and do some final Christmas shopping. Hope you are taking a few precious moments to soak up the sights, sounds and scents of this cherished holiday season.
Eight days until Christmas,
Debbie