"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places." Isaiah 32:18

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm saving a seat for you...

Wouldn't you just love to sit in one of these chairs looking out over the Gulf? Wish I could say that these chairs were at my house, but, they're not so I can't. They were just so "Pink Florida Threads" that I had to share them with you. I am, however, saving a seat for you at one of our upcoming classes.

Just wait until you see the newest quilt coming in kit form! It's yellow, red, black and lady bugs all over. Cute, cute, cute! And, I've already cut the kits so you can just show up with your sewing machine and get to work right away. Talk about instant gratification, does it get any easier?


If you would like to get a better peak at the pics above, just double click on them and they should enlarge on your monitor. Just thought I'd share one of my favorite views of the Gulf that I shot with my handy dandy camera. There's no doubt in my mind why I live in Florida.....this view just rocks my world!
Have a happy day,
Deb