"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places." Isaiah 32:18

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Five Awesome Quilts

Just when I think I've seen most every color combination for the Palm Tree Quilt, a new group of quilters comes along and completely blows me away. These ladies did an exceptional job today. Aren't the quilts gorgeous? And, the girls aren't too bad, either...ha! Great job girls!
And, speaking of a great job, how can I ever thank you, Teresa for all your generosity and hard work? You started just "hanging out" with me last fall and quickly became the provider of an unending source of ideas for classes(remember, I keep saying 2 heads are better than 1), solutions to inventory control, and countless little details(still love the pricetags) too numerous to count. Thank you for all your inspiration!
Today was our last day open and our last class at the PFT location. Over the next two weeks I plan to pack up the shop, move and unpack so that in July we can resume classes. For those of you who have put your name and contact information on the Sign Up clipboard, I'll be contacting you in the near future to discuss dates for the classes you have requested. Look for the Ladybug, French Rose and "S" quilts to be posted on this blog as they are completed. They will all be upcoming classes!
Have a great summer and stay tuned,
Debbie