"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places." Isaiah 32:18

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Unveiling the Young Lady's Bath

Check out this super countertop. It has flecks of silvery-lavendery mica in it....the better to show off the light lavender walls, which helps to compliment the purple walls in the bedroom.
And, I wish you could see these small glass tiles in person. They pick up tones of lavender, mother-of-pearl and soft grey. I think I could get used to having this bath for myself! How about you? The walls of the shower are subway tiles laid horizontally and we put white octagonal tiles on the floor of the shower and the bathroom itself.
Did you notice the silvery mirror frame on the medicine cabinet? Remember the silver leaf dresser from yesterday's blog? It'll be in the bedroom next door to this sumptuous bath. Yup! It's all starting to make sense now, isn't it?
More tomorrow,
Debbie