"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places." Isaiah 32:18

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

#56


How is that possible? Today is my birthday and while I feel like I should be in my late 30's, my brain does a quick mental calculation and reminds me that would be impossible since I have children who are in their late 30's. Hmmmmmm, very distressing.

Julie called me with birthday wishes....I'll see her Saturday. She sent me an adorable necklace that I can't wait to wear. Jarrad dropped by to wish me well in person and brought Pioneer Woman's new cookbook from he and Dawn. Love it! I've already read some and browsed through the rest. If you don't know her, you need to check her out on her blog....www.pioneerwoman.com

Teresa spent the day with me yesterday as I pushed forward trying to finish up last minute Christmas gifts. She made the most adorable tote bag for me that I just know I'm going to love using. It is pink, has flip-flops all over and loads of practical pockets. And the colors are just so me! Thanks, Teresa, for such a happy surprise gift!

I'm already on my second cappuccino. Hey! It's my birthday and I'm allowed to indulge myself! And, I'm spending the day doing what I love bestest of all....sewing. So, as the Christmas music fills the air and my iron hisses, I'd like to say thank you to all of you for the well wishes coming my way. It is indeed a very happy birthday.

It's just a number, it's just a number(chanting #56 isn't working for me),
Debbie