"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places." Isaiah 32:18

Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Latest Project

Ok, so where is it written that I can only show you sewing projects? Check out the leg above....covered in silver leaf....isn't it awesome? It's just one of the quirky delights M.and I have been working on these last few weeks. You're looking at the leg of an antique dresser that we're repurposing for one of the bedrooms. We got the hang of "leafing" pretty fast. Nothing like trial by fire, I say! We both ended the day covered in floating bits of silver everywhere....stuck to our cheeks, meshed in our hair and adhered to our fingertips. You know how much I love glitz.

More pics will follow over the next 5 days as we finish up our mammoth undertaking. You won't believe all that we've accomplished.

Covered in pixie dust,
Debbie