"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places." Isaiah 32:18

Monday, March 30, 2009

Just another Saturday Morning

Talk about concentration.......these ladies were seriously into their work!
This is the face of a woman who just learned how to use a drill. Doesn't she look ecstatic?
We had such a great time putting together their bulletin boards, even if I kept breaking the teeny-tiny itsy-bitsy drill bits. Thank goodness there were backups in the case. Now, I wonder where I can buy the replacements before my husband finds out....hmmmmmmm.
Yup! Just another Saturday morning at P.F.T. Nothing like the smell of sawdust and coffee early in the morning to start the weekend right. Hope you had a great weekend.
Sawdust Sally signing off,
A.K.A., Debbie, The Bra Purse Lady