"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places." Isaiah 32:18

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Another day, another Palm Tree quilt

Well done, ladies! Awesome job!



You guessed it. More Palm Tree quilts were produced today at P.F.T. Teresa and her sister, Cindy, took the class and they did a beautiful job. Don't you think so, too? I love to see how each sewer puts their own creative look together from the same group of fabrics. The possibilities are endless, you can just keep making them!

Guess that's why we'll be offering this class again for the Spring quarter. Speaking of the Spring quarter, I'll be posting those classes in the next 24 hours....I promise....I just need to go fix a couple of cappuccino's first. (giggle) Be right back,

Debbie