"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places." Isaiah 32:18

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I feel a need to explain....

Ok, I just checked my blog, and something disturbed me. Yes, I know, go figure. My last entry was dated Sunday and I ended it by saying I would go and make a cappuccino and then I would finish posting the Spring Class Schedule. And, that's exactly what I did!

But, if you look at the timeline, the schedule appears to have been published on Thursday.....3 days earlier! Hmmmmm, no, I'm not putting vodka in my cappuccino, silly. I had started the class blog Thursday and finished it up on Sunday, but, it posted with Thursday's date. See, wouldn't that disturb you, too?

Oh, well, I just wanted to keep you on your toes. The End.
Enough explaining,
Debbie