"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places." Isaiah 32:18

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Here, fishy-fishy


No, I haven't gone completely off the deep end. I just thought you'd like to see what came off the embroidery machine today.

One of my neighbors here in Antique Alley is Slipcovers, Etc. Jeanne is the very enthusiastic owner, and she and I have collaborated on some projects since P.F.T. has opened. She does the most wonderful work with upholstery and slipcovers, and loves to be creative like I do. One of her clients is very artistic and had asked me to embroider fish on fabric for two pillows. So, what you're looking at will soon be 2 pillows on the artist's couch. Love 'em!

Oh, yeah, about the Antique Alley show....I took several pictures, I thought. When I went to download them onto the computer, I discovered I was shooting pics with no memory card in the camera. Yup, these blonde roots run deep, even with the touchups from my hairdresser. So, you'll just have to believe me when I say we had a great time, once again, and loved meeting all of you who came into the shop that day.

Look for a new class schedule to be out next week for the months of April, May, and June. One of them is a T-shirt quilt made with all of your kid's sports, school, & summer vacation T-shirt collection. The class is 3 Friday's in May, so you can have a quilt ready as a graduation present!! What a way to make a memory for your teen, or anyone else in your family.

Stay tuned,
Debbie(I'll try to remember the memory card next time!)