"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places." Isaiah 32:18

Monday, October 28, 2013

Wanna See More Bus?

So I just have a few more shots of the bus to share with you.    Actually I have almost 200, but I edited the list down to something a little more manageable.  Here goes.......
I had to include a close up of the pinstripe detailing above the headlights on the front of the bus.
And I love the angle of this shot of the passenger side, the shiny chrome, the red pinstripe, the awesome black against cream says it all.
So.  Very.  Shiny.
Ok, this is just over the top for me.........Jarrad installed LED lights in the chrome strip above the front bumper.   Very cool.

More shine...........easy to look at ............hours of work to get it that way.
One last shot of the hula girl, the mascot that makes everyone smile.   Wish I had counted the number of people who passed us, honked their horns and waved as they admired Jarrad's workmanship.   What an accomplishment!    Makes a mama proud, can you tell?   And I'm so excited for him!   He won Best of Show in a car competition last month in Pass-A-Grille Beach.    The big show is coming up in two weeks in Pasco County.   Why don't you come on up and join us there?

It still amazes me that he took the bus from this........
To this..........

Un.  Believably.   Gorgeous.
Jarrad, I think this is your crowning achievement.    Good job, buddy, good job.
Love 'ya,
Mom