"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places." Isaiah 32:18

Monday, October 7, 2013

Indian Summer

For those of us in Florida, it still feels like mid summer as the temps hover around 90, more or less.   But for my northern family and friends, they are enjoying the last warm days before winter sets in.   Most every where "up North" the leaves are beginning to change.  I thought I'd share some last pics of summer with you before we embark on the fast approaching holidays.
I took this at sunset in our front yard at our rental house.   The sky was just so rich in color I had to run inside and grab my camera to capture the scene.
Here's another sunset taken near our home.   Love the cloud formations and the palm tree silhouetted against the closing light.
How about this night blooming cactus?    It's on the side fence of our yard and I needed to take the pic in early morning before the white blooms close up again until night time.    I'm not a big fan of cactus, but this is really pretty.
And I had to include at least one pic from the beach.   The water in the Gulf is still in the 80's and high 70's....just right for a barefoot walk along the water's edge.

Hope you enjoyed my pics from the end of summer.   Now, bring on the cool fronts!
Debbie