"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places." Isaiah 32:18

Saturday, October 18, 2008

I'm in....sorta







Don't think I've forgotten about you. It's just that I've been really busy working with Joel each night grouting the floor, and scurrying around every day completing the details for the shop. Yesterday, Friday, October 17 was move in day. Yippee! I took a couple of quick pics during the hustle to share with you.



Now, I plan on taking the next 2 weeks to do all the detail work, like....hmmmmm, signage, hanging things on the walls, getting a phone, unpacking bins, bins, and more bins. Oh, yeah, and sewing as much product as possible before I open. I've set a tentative opening date of Tuesday, November 4, which gives me just one short week of working the kinks out before the big Antique Alley sale on Sunday, November 9! Crazy, isn't it? But, I'm having so much fun. I can't remember when I've been so dog-tired, and yet so happy! Hope you come to see me when I am finally up on my feet and have everything in place. I'll keep the cappuccino machine ready for your arrival.

Creatively yours,
Debbie/Mom