"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places." Isaiah 32:18

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

We're getting closer


Oh, my goodness. I can hardly stand it. The work crew is making such great progress on the buildout for P.F.T. Last night the crew boss told me that he expects they will be done Wednesday night with their end of the work, then I've got to get started on my list of improvements. The ceiling/trusses were all painted white yesterday and look so much better than the jumbled mess it was just 10 short days ago. I'm trying to keep the atmosphere casual, Florida Keys style, and a little funky. You know I have to be a little rebellious! Or, is that just sassy? Hmmmmm.....

The address for the shop is going to be 596 Indian Rocks Road N., Unit A-1,
Belleair Bluffs, Florida 33770. Currently, I'm using my cell phone
@727-348-4013, if you need to reach me. Hope you enjoy the new pics.