"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places." Isaiah 32:18

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Silver and aiming for Gold

                                                            

This past week Joel and I celebrated our 25th "silver" anniversary up at the river.    It's hard for me to believe it was 25 years ago that we met, got engaged and married.......all in just six short weeks!   There have most definitely been some ups and downs over the years, but I can honestly say that I/we are happier now than at any time since saying "I do". 

Joel's medical scare at Easter made reaching this milestone all the sweeter for us.   Thanks to all of our friends and family for your well wishes.   And now we aim to be healthier so we will be around for the next 25 years.

Reaching for the "gold",
Debbie & Joel