"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places." Isaiah 32:18

Monday, September 14, 2015

"Pretty" Barn

Well, the barn looks pretty to me, anyway.   When we moved up here a year and a half ago in the dead of winter, the barn became the dumping ground for the items that we had no idea where to store them.   I guess we were long overdue to organize the mess that it had become.   And what a mess it was!
Piles of gardening supplies mixed in with tools, bags of cement and who knows what else....blech!
After a few days of hard work this is what the barn looks like now.   Ta-da!   Quite a difference, wouldn't you say?   And now we can actually find things.   It's amazing how much easier that makes chores when you don't have to dig around to find one little tool.
I just love having all our tools lined up and at the ready.   And, of course, I had to hang a wreath to "pretty" up the place a little bit.   Just because it's a barn doesn't mean it can't have a little beauty, too. Um, but I may have gone over the top a bit when I asked Joel to hang my huge sea shell in the girls side of the barn.
Yup, I just couldn't resist....besides, what else was I going to do with this monstrosity?  It's huge!

More to come,
Debbie