"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places." Isaiah 32:18

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Happy Hump Day

While outside with the dogs early this morning, I looked in the direction of the Gulf  and saw this huge rainbow.   Unfortunately, the camera doesn't seem to capture the full range of color of the rainbow and it was so large it wouldn't all fit in the lens of my camera at once.   But it gladdened my heart to have a cool breeze on my face as I gave thanks to a gracious God whose gave us a promise to never again flood the earth as he did in Noah's day......a promise he sealed by giving us the rainbow.  
 Too bad all the electrical lines were in the shot, but the rainbow is pretty evident behind them.
 And it reached so far over to the north.....
What pretty colors against an early morning sky.....

Wishing you a lovely day,
Debbie