"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places." Isaiah 32:18

Friday, August 16, 2013

These are the Dog Days of Summer

No, I mean that literally.....these are the dog days..........of summer.
 Molly was so happy to see Sydney in our car that she kept smothering her with puppy kisses.
There was a lot of giggling coming from that back seat while I drove us all home.
 Jackson was not going to be ignored and Molly moved on to his side of the car.....more giggling!
 Molly gets into a lot of trouble and she seems fascinated with the bushes in our backyard.   Many times she comes in with plumbago flowers stuck to her head......looks like a girly-puppy to me!
Sydney helped wear Molly out before bedtime by playing tug-of-war with Molly's favorite, colorful chew toy.  I'm so glad we had grandkids to help us tire out the puppy so she would sleep all night.
"Who you talkin' about?   Moi?"   She just cracks me up.......

Just call me.....
Smitten,
Debbie