"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places." Isaiah 32:18

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sweater Time

Have I told you lately how much I love to knit?   I really, really love everything about it.  Picking out the pattern, choosing just the right yarn and then the hours of peaceful repetition knitting, purling, yarn over, decrease, bind off.......and then something magical happens and you can see something useful emerging from your needles.

Well, I made two sweaters over the last year and finally sewed one of them together and put the finishing touches on it.   The weather here cooperated so I even had a chance to wear it last week!

Ok, so, this picture just didn't turn out the way I wanted it to, but if you double click on it, you should be able to see it a little better.  By the way, aubergine is my new favorite color.   I bought boots that color and a couple of knitted tops and now I have this sweater to match.  

Hope you're staying warm wherever you are,
Debbie