"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places." Isaiah 32:18

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Sister Love

 My mom and her sister are the only kids left in their family of 13 children.   Each year my aunt comes to visit us from Penna. to escape the cold and enjoy the Florida sunshine.   The three of us decided to have lunch together at a local restaurant and catch up with one another.
It was a bit windy but we ate outside anyway.........just because we could!   This was our luscious dessert........flan........pretty fancy, wouldn't you say?
It was delicious, too.    We went back to my house for coffee and I showed off my latest quilts to my very skilled seamstress aunt.   Mom got to playing with Molly and wrapped one of her chew toys around her body.
Molly kept looking to me for some help......it's as though she was saying,"How humiliating!"
She worked and worked, trying to free herself from the dreaded loop.   Ahhhh.......

Free at last..........please rub me a little more to the left, would you?

Resting,
Debbie