"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places." Isaiah 32:18

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Happy Camper

Yes, I am.....a happy camper, that is.   We really are happy here in our new house (last week marked our first year here).   And I don't hardly ever think about our old house much, except when I would like to spend some time relaxing outside.   Our old house had the greatest back porch area for eating and sitting around reading a good book and this house doesn't have that.    Well, I've finally found a pleasing arrangement for our outside furniture on our new house's front porch, bought some new cushions, and surrounded the chairs with plants.  Ahhhhh, that feels more like it!
And my Christmas cactus are still blooming....love it, love it.
So, yes, I am most definitely a Happy Camper.

Happy "hump day" Wednesday to you,
Debbie