"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places." Isaiah 32:18

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Greens and Blues

My Valentine's present to myself (with Joel's blessing) was spending the whole day cutting out and starting the sewing process for a quilt for the bed up at the river.  Woo-hoo!   It's been so long since I've sewn something for myself that I almost forgot how much fun it is to create a quilt that we will be able to use ourselves.
So, I cut.......and I cut.........and I stacked.........and finally I was ready to start sewing.

So, this morning I'm continuing the process.    Ahhhhhhhhhhhh..........I'm in my happy place now......sigh.....it just doesn't get any better than this for me.

Uh, and yeah, Michael Buble is keeping me company.....Oh, baby, baby...
Happy girl,
Debbie