"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places." Isaiah 32:18

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Big Green Egg...the newest addition to my cooking arsenal

Isn't he hunky? And you should see how he performs....girls, it'll make you break out in a sweat... Uh, I forgot, we ladies "dew", not sweat. In case you've never seen one before, this grill does it all. He smokes, he grills, and you can even bake in him. How's that for multitasking? And, you use REAL charcoal....not the petroleum soaked stuff you buy at the grocery store, but real honest to goodness charcoal. The aroma when the charcoal is burning is pure heaven. The good thing is that you can reuse the charcoal over and over until it is completely burned up! And, no nasty chemicals go into your food. I'm all about the natural stuff, don't you know? I don't believe God meant for us to ingest all these chemicals.
Ummmmm....doesn't that pork butt look yummy. Wait'll it comes off the grill tonight at dinnertime and falls apart on the plate. Pure lusciousness.......does it get any better than this? I don't think so.
Smokin' hot,
Debbie