"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places." Isaiah 32:18

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Has it really been that long?


Oh, my goodness! I just don't know where the time goes. It's been 2 weeks since my last entry here in blogland. Well, in all fairness, I was gone for 6 days as my husband and I took our RV up to the river for some R&R. It rained each and every day we were there except for the day we left, and you know what? We didn't care.

There is something soothing about the pitter patter of raindrops on the roof of the RV that lulls you into another world. I actually took a nap one day from 3-6pm, got up and made dinner, and went back to sleep at 11 for the entire night. Hmmmm, I guess I have been burning the candle at both ends the last few months. Anyway, I think I caught up on my sleep and am truly rested now!

Yesterday, Saturday, was Sit and Sew at the shop and we all got projects completed that we had been working on. Is there anything more satisfying to a sewer than completing another work of art, hot off the sewing machine? That's a feeling that is hard to beat.

Well, I hope you enjoy my pic of the river and I'll be back in a few days with more updates. Oh, yeah, did I mention the flooding at the river? Ha! Even the docks were underwater. How do you like the alligator's new home? And, aren't you impressed with how brave I'm getting photographing the local wildlife?

I'm off to reward myself with a cappuccino, thank you,
Debbie