"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places." Isaiah 32:18

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Time for another "Stroll"

Yes, it is Antique Alley's annual Chocolate Fantasy Stroll time. Tuesday, February 10th from 6-8 in the evening, you can stroll The Alley by candlelight, shop for your favorite Valentine and eat lots and lots of chocolate. Yum, sign me up!

In case you've missed me, I thought it was time to explain that my family and I bought and moved into a home 2 weeks ago. Pink Florida Threads was closed for a few days while we made the transition. It's been a crazy couple of weeks, but we are so happy to be settled in a house of our very own once again. So, if you dropped by the shop and found it to be closed, I hope you read my note explaining my absence and will come back to see us again soon.

See you at the Stroll...
Debbie