"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places." Isaiah 32:18

Saturday, February 28, 2009

In the Pink


We're going to play a game. Come on, it's an easy game. You can do this, I promise. The game is simple, just answer one itty bitty question. What's my favorite color? See, this is a really easy game, even if you don't know me very well.

Just think about it for a second, what's the name of my shop? There you go, sip some more of that coffee. Pink, that's right! I've finally used some precious sewing time to continue with the creation of a happy space for you, my wonderful customers at P.F.T. So, I picked up my trusty angled paintbrush and a can of luscious, custom mixed Benjamin Moore and painted the doors pink. Wait till you see 'em!

Teresa was at the shop after I painted the back door, and she started pulling fabrics from my stash, and what color do you think they were? Now you're getting it! Yes, they were pink. After an hour, the shop was sporting a spark of pink valances at both windows, complete with dangling pink beaded trim. Hey, don't laugh! If the bra purses can have beaded trim, why can't my windows?

Go ahead, just sip some more of that coffee.

Pink girl signing off,
Debbie