"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places." Isaiah 32:18

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas, Abbreviated

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...........most every where you go.   But with over half our belongings in storage, I've had to decorate the rental house with the decorations I could get my hands on.  That's ok, it'll be less to put away after the holidays are behind us.   I really and truly love to decorate for the holidays and seasons, all of them.   From Christmas to Easter, for Fall and summer's patriotic holidays......I have a bin in the garage with appropriate decor for each and every one of them.   But this year Christmas will be a bit abbreviated, at least when it comes to decor.

 At least I was able to find my red tea kettle and Christmas towels......
 ....and a couple of boxes of colorful ornaments.    Publix has these cute 3' live trees.   Perfect for a little house.    On a little table.    With one long strand of lights.   Simple, simple.
 ....and a crazy tree topper in bright Florida colors.
 Our stockings are hung....
.....and we wish you glad tidings.

Hope you're not rushing around too much and that you have a Blessed Christmas!
Love and kisses from our house to yours,
Debbie & Joel