"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places." Isaiah 32:18

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

No more grit



Well, the landscapers have moved on to their next victim....er, next project. Ha! I'm only kidding. They did a great job and we're really pleased that we actually have grass now where the whole yard used to be weeds. I was determined to cut down on maintenance at this house, so, instead of mulch that needs to be replaced, we've used seashells! Now, that really rocks my world!
I just spent the last 2 days cleaning the grit out of our house. That fine silt/sand was everywhere! At least now I can get back to sewing without any guilt that I should be doing something else in the house. I hear my cappuccino calling me, so, I'm off to the kitchen.
Happy sewing day,
Debbie